Hey!!
okay so biggest news of the week, because of some significant events that have happened this week my companion and sister smart are no longer leaving on monday with me. they are leaving today at 1:30. I am so bummed! it was such a shock to me cause i was so excited to fly with them! but now i am stuck with 2 kids who are probably the most annoying companionship ever. they are known for being the companionship that is always fighting with eachother! so that will be interesting!! oh well, whatever happens, happens for a reason.
so heres the dealio yo!! I am leaving the mtc at 1:30 so i probably wont get through security till 3ish. so expect a call around 3. I don't know if i am gunna be calling when i get to paris or not. it will be like 4 or 5 am our time. i already said my travel plans last week but i will say them again. so next monday at 1:30 i report to the travel office and we will leave. I don't know exactly how long everything will take to get up there but my flight doesn't leave till 4:45 on monday jan. 18. I arrive in paris at 11:15 am (paris time). I have a 2 hour layover there. then i fly to toulouse at like 1:45ish? i am not sure cause i am just going off memory. but yeah the "significant events" that i talked about earlier i am not supposed to talk about so i wont. haha sorry.
But Andie!! what the freak?! are you going to write me in these 2 years or am i just going to have to talk to ya when i get home. Chan! what the heck bro?! haha how about you check your email!! okay well i just got back from the temple, we had to go early to be able send elder Gilmour and Soeur Smart off by 1:30. we had L. Tom Perry come again on tuesday. it was really cool! that is the 5th time we have had an apostle speak to us! it was sweet!
okay so i am so excited to get out of here! but at the same time i am nervous!! so here is what i have heard the schedule was when i get over there; I get to Toulouse, the mission president picks us up and we head to the mission office in the center of Toulouse. We there drop our luggage off and start contacting/ finding people. yeah, we get straight to work! then we have interviews and we eat dinner at the mission presidents house which is on the outskirts of Toulouse. then we get to go to bed at like 8ish. haha i am so excited!! i hope i don't get scared to talk to people! but the trick for me is, is don't worry about it and just do all you can to try and get them to understand the message you have for them. hopefully they will get it. if not, you did your best.
So this week i realized something, so do you know how when you are at home and just living life you are close to your parents and God just seems kinda fake in a way. Not like he doesn't exist but just... yeah i don't how else to eplain it other than you sometimes wonder if he really is real. Well out here it is the oposite. You get so close with God and sometimes your parents back at home seem fake. it's kinda weird. haha.
well, I will talk to some of you on monday, feel free to come over to the Wimmers to talk to elder Wimmer. I love you all!! thanks so much for all you do! thanks for the packages, thanks for the letters. Whit, you never fail to send me a dear elder. you got one every week! your awesome! grandma pam! I love you too thanks for all you do! I love you all!-Morg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
words of support