Hello ok where do I start.
Bernedetta; we had to move her baptismal date to next month. She didn’t come to church and has a few questions. People at work are telling her to not do it and that we are a cult. We took Ramon over there last night and he was amazing. It always helps to have another person there.
This week I had an exchange in Groningen. We set up a baptismal date our first appointment! We then spent the rest of the day doing street contacting. it was freezing cold. And I was not dressed properly so it was a long day. The next day there was a baptism for the elders from Heerenveen. (Im not totally sure how to spell that.) it was nice to see!
Ok so big news, it is now the Belgium, Netherlands mission. The French speaking side is going to be a part of the Paris, France mission. So Brussels is not a part of the mission. I don’t know where the mission prez is going to live. But the office that was in Brussels is moving to Louven. No more frenchies in our mission now. We aren’t tainted by the French side anymore. Ha ha Dutch people absolutely hate the French. Transferes are on the 3 of march so I will know if I stay or go or get a new comp on the 1st. we have new office elders now and a new assistant. A lot of changes.
Well traci and kim thank you! Ok that’s funny how the valentine fairy got chris and chandler giant cookies. They must have been really good this year. The dutch wear orange because the kings name was oranje. Yes all the canals have been frozen over for quite some time now people skate on them. What story of mine about twins was on the mission blog? Huh? Ok well g2g son. Oh yeah on exchanges we got to play volleyball, basketball, ping pong, oh man that was fun. Its to bad there was no competition. Ha haaaa yeah 3-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
words of support