2.10.2010

jordan 1.11.10

Happy birthday loyal! You’re the man!
Mom I got the memory stick thans it works. And I got the pack pack package thank you so much! The back pack dominates. That thing is a piece of artwork. Cant wait to use it when I get home for climbing even.
Ok so I think I forgot to tell you that on second Christmas we ate at a members house that lives right on the border of germany. Don’t worry he took us on a nice little ride through Germany. Its amazing the differences you see. One imaginary line does a lot. Oh yeah my comp faked sick for three days this week. I think he was tired of working.
Tomorrow im going to Amsterdam for zone conference and were going to look some members up who havnt been coming to church it going to be rad. Then im headed up to Groningen for two days on exchanges.
Cam remember last new years eve when we jumped in the river then we sat in the hot tub with all the friends and talked about where we were going to be in ayear wow its been over a year since then. It seemed like yesterday.
Ok so while my comp was “sick” I studied dutch for 3 days strait. I can actually tell a difference it helped. On Sunday I translated sacrament into English for a kid. Man ive never done that before. Challenging. So in 2 weeks im giving a talk in church. In dutch oh man. It’s the Sunday after transfers so pray I get transferred. Transfers are on the 20th my birthday! I will know where im going or if im staying on mon the 18 when morgan leaves! Hes already done with the mtc! Weird! Morg your awesome!
Richy what the crap is going on you married or what ha ah. Chan what are you doing for your b day! Shout out to Alex w!
the work is moving foreward here in Assen we are teaching this lady who has a 2 page long list of anti mormon stuff we have to sort out. She is really submissive and its hard for her to get over a lot of stuff. Her name is Linda. She needs some prayers. We are also teaching Ramons parents. They practice sophisma. Its where you take all the good things in the world and all the good books and all different kind of prophets and use what good you can find out of it.
I should get the long lost package that I am supposed to pee my pants over tomorrow. Hopefully!
Taryn how are you I heard you sent me a letter it went to my old address I should get it tomorrow! Dad I want some picks of your progress on your cars the rod the Porsche any work done on the bultaco? Ok well got to go holmes. Love you all. Love 3- P
ps. if you have any good stories for me for my talk on missionary work i would love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words of support