Chongy yonga! Eab! (eat a burger, for all those who are deprived from goodness!) may she rest in piece. She didn’t last very long without me. We were really in love. Another case of true love, how the woman just cant survive without her man. RIP. Shes going to take a little piece of my heart with her.
OK so THANK YOU I got the pee your pants package and boy did I pee my pants. I never new they even made ipods like that. Thank you so much. I peed my pants when I watched those clips. Chris you got talent. I was on exchanges when I got it in Groningen. When the basket ball one came on we were like what is this? We both thought naybe it was an add for 2012 the movie. But oh man did I get a good laugh out of it. Richy goes down every time in his usual fashion . chris son whats goin on with your skills? Have you been practicing or what? Yonga yonga! Every shot was a drain. Ha ha tha credits were the best part. Ohhhh man! Richy I didn’t know you could be so funny. SWISH! Ha ha ah! Chris very well made! I was impressed.
Kim and wade thank you so much. Thanks everybody for all the birthday gifts. Court, mom, whit ect… I love you all. MOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you so much! You are the radest mom in the universe! Zeker! Chan how was your b day!
Ok so I didn’t get transferred and I didn’t get a new companion unfortunaltly. He is really lazy. And I think depressed. I don’t know what I can do more to help him. But the missionary work is dominating! We had a busy week. A lot of new investigators. A couple young hipsters that are really cool kids. We first met one and set an appointment then he brought a friend. They like to skate and make music. So I can relate a little to them. And we set another baptismal date! For the feb 20! Her name is Bernadetta. She is a former investigator we picked up.
So last week I went to Amsterdam! Holy moly. I wasn’t in Orem ut I can tell you that much. It was one of the coolest places ive ever been. Skeeetchy. But so cool. Rivers encompassed about with supeeeer old buildings everywhere. Neat neat city. They have everything there. The stores are unbelievable. If you like to shop go to a-dam. Mom dad you would love it. Oh yeah remember when I said that euros couldn’t make burgers? I had a burger in a-dam that blew my mind. Soooo gooood. You would not believe the location either. A hole in the wall. An old hole in the wall. They have really cool old trams that run through the whole city.
Well if you want to get me a little something for my birthday mm you asked me if I need any =thing. I need some hair goods the wax in the little red container. Shayne kim whit will now what it is. A man has to have his hair gell you know what im sayin. Gotta look good for the lord. Ok I wanted to say a little something something. I want to testify of the truthfulness and authenticity of the book of mormon. The book is true. I know that Joseph Smith was chosen by God to open the last dispensation of the fullness of times and he obtained the keys to the Holy Priesthood. Love you all so much chany boi! Wanna hear from you son! Signing out Love, Two Dozen, ( aka 3-P)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
words of support