9.27.2010

morgan 9.27.10

Hello,
Oh wow where do I start? Well I will start with Albertino. Okay, so Albertino is the friend of J-lo. He came to his baptism and that is how we started teaching him. He is a very different kid. Super shy and a little weird but he is humble and ready. He was baptized by J-lo last saturday. Its increadible how the Lord is blessing us in Périgueux. Me and Elder Baret got along so well together.

That brings us to the next subject. Elder Baret is getting transfered. Well now he is transfered. I am in Toulouse waiting for my new comp to arrive from the MTC. Yes, I am training. I am super excited but at the same time super nervous! Along with my new call as trainer I have also been called as District Leader. I am so nervous to train. It was hard saying goodbye to Elder Baret. One of the hardest things I've had to do on my mission. We did some serious work together and he made me realize that the mission can be fun. It should be fun! Oh well, I gotta teach that same principle at my new greenie or "blue" as we say here in France. Since I am here in Toulouse I can finally get my camera. YAY!! Ugh... transfer days are so stressful.

So my schedule here in Toulouse is that I chill here like it was a normal pday. At 6 I have no clue what me and the other 16 trainers are going to do. Tonight I dont know where I am sleeping. Tomorrow I will surely meet my new comp sometime during the day and for the rest of the day I am not too sure. I am not sure if I am coming home tomorrow or wednesday. So yeah, I am kinda just going with the flow.

Sounds like the mountains are beautiful and colorful. So cool! I miss that! Sounds like Jord and TY are dominating the missionary work. Crazy that TY comes home soon! So weird! The mission is so crazy. Each time life start getting easy the Lord switches something up and EVERYTHING changes! But each and everytime it makes us grow. Its crazy because before I know it I will be in the same position as TY getting ready to go home. But for now, I have a mission to do. I have people to teach, new people to meet. Thanks for all that you guys do. I love you all!

Elder Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

words of support