9.20.2010

morgan 9.20.10

Hello Everybody,
Well geeze, sounds like Brighams football team is doing some serious work! how is Orem High doing? probably not as well? Sounds like Sages team was doing work too. What is Sadie doing? and Tay what are you up to? and Ash and Sandy? Well I guess the Federer of the family (Chris) did work in the Robert Open the other day. haha Chris I laughed so hard at your email! So Cole is doing work in football I heard. What about the Wimmer side though... Nick. what is up with Nick? Well keep me updated!

So this week we invited this 17 year old kid from Congo to be baptized Oct. 9. He said yes. So that makes 2 baptism dates that we have been blessed to see for Oct. 9. I hope they go through. it is Junior (kid from congo) and Arturo (18 year old from Salvador). We did have another one with someone named Albertino (the friend of J lo) but we moved his to this weekend. I hope it goes through! Albertino is pretty strange. He doesnt talk much but is really nice. He is willing to respect all the commandments and he has a good knowledge of the gospel. Its just he forgets really easily. He definately isnt a J lo, but he is ready.

We are continuing to do our Sunday night Film and our Saturday Sport. The Films that we have watched are The Testaments, The Other Side of Heaven and lastnight we watched The Prince of Egypt. That is about all the films we are aloud to watch apart from all the films of the church. Mom, do you think you can try and see if Joseph Smith the prophet of the restoration is available to buy yet. There are 2 Restoration films one that is like 30 min, I have that one. And one that is like 1hr and a half, thats the one I want. If you know of any other films made by the church give me some ideas. I already have like 10. but some are a little too cheesy to show in public. haha like 70's style. We get quite a bit of people to come to those. Less actives, Investigators, members and recent converts. We are going to try and put together a FHE here.

Transfers is next week. I think I will stay. But dont be expecting an email on monday because if I am not changing villes I am most likely training. We have 17 new missionnaries coming in!! That is alot for here!! Our mission decreased from like 140 to 62 and now we are going to rise back up. We have a lot of new villes opening up.

Thanks for all you do Mom and Dad! Dad get better soon! and Mom I got the package with shoes. thanks so much I really like them!! Oh yeah, and lastnight i made your caramel popcorn, they all loved it!!

Elder Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

words of support