Hello Everybody,
Alright, so this week was a little more rough than the other weeks. It happens. I think it is because the whole week I was trying to be too serious. Elder Mayer during a companionship inventory told me that I need to be more serious. So I tried it, it didn't go so well. I just wasn't happy for the whole week. Finally on Friday I realized why. I can not pretend to be someone else I'm not. I am friendly, I joke around with people. Even people I don't know and they are just on the street, I joke around with them and I am myself around them. Of coarse I present the message along with it but for me it is a message of happiness. So I told Elder Mayer that and he was okay with that. It helped to be myself the last few days.
So next week is Transfers. It is possible that I get a new companion, I hope not but it is possible. I probably will be staying in Carcassonne, if I get transfered it would be really weird. It has been so hot lately! Really, it is rediculously hot lately!!
We played some b-ball again last sat. MJ was back on the court. First of all, the french in genral suck at basket ball. Secondly, I was sinking 3 left and right. We played 2 on 2, it was the missionaries vs. our 2 investigators. It was a little sad. haha. So we took a little break and played 2 on 1. It was ******* and ******* vs. me. I killed!! haha ******** shoots like a little girl. Seriously I might need to sneak a video next time. I am gunna teach him how it's done.
I am finally starting to get in to shape again! 3 transfers with 0 running really caught up to me. But I am back baby!! Ladies start taking your numbers for after the mish right now. (hint hint ********) haha.
Well this week the Fiancé de Vanessa came home from the army. She really wants to keep the law of chastity but he doesn't respect that. So, she was going to end it with him last that we heard. We see her again today and she said she was going to talk to him yesterday, so we will see how that went. If you can keep her and her sister Yasmine in your prayers that'd be sweet!! they are engaged for baptism on the 17 july. Yay Dads Birthday!! haha. Vanessa is so creative. Mom, you would love the little things that she makes, and also her house. It is you. She said she is gunna make me a scripture case. I think I might have already said that last week. Oh well. This last week we found a SWEET new ami!! (ami is friend in french, it means investigator) Her name is Marie-Pierre. She is very interested in our message and was very touched by Moroni 10:4-5 and the fact that we don't want people to just believe us. We want people to find out for themselves. She has been studying religion for quite a while and has never seen that. She has a daughter who is 16. She on the other hand has 0 religious background. They are both really cool. Thanks so much for all of your emails, and no I dont print the emails off. i just read them. it costs money to print. Maybe I'll start doing that.
Thanks for all you do!!
Elder Wimmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
words of support