Hello everybody,
WOW, Chris and Lisel are having a kid!! haha that is so cool! Congrats! Also congrats to Mike on the Leadville! well you will never guess where I am. Maybe just because you have never heard of it before. haha.
Okay so I got transfered to Périgueux. I dont know what to think of it quite yet because all day today I was out in the country side eating with a less active member with 2 birds that talk. It was super fun!
So my comps name is Elder Baret (yes my 3rd french comp in a row.) He is originaly from New Calidonia so he is Polynesian. He is really cool! So far my favorite comp so far but we will see, its been one day. He is fairly new in the mission he only has done 2 transfers. I am really going to miss Carcassonne but I am super excited for the work here in Périgueux. It is just a branch but it is the same size as Carca. The area is really beautiful here also.
Hey TY, you can send me some of your investigators that you cant handle and we can try to communicate with them... haha. Really, I am not sure how many investigators we have here. It sounds like we have next to none. Or at least none that are going anywhere. There is a lot of work to be done here. I am super excited about it though! Well I am sorry it is short but there isnt much to say I just got here. Thanks to all for everything you do!
elder wimmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
words of support