5.08.2010

jordan in amersterdam

Some neighbor's of Traci's were in Amsterdam today, they got
off the bus, walked about 10 minutes and saw Jordan!!! They
e-mailed Kendall and told him what happened and they sent a
picture.The husband writes first and then his wife, Pam, writes!



We arrived in Amsterdam and the bus dropped us off.We walked about 10 minutes down the very busy main drag in Amsterdam between the Central Train Station and the Dam Square. The group said, "Hey there are the missionaries!" I looked up and it was Jordan. He couldn't believe he was seeing someone that he knew. I couldn't believe it either.He looked great. He's healthy and happy.We will see him again tomorrow at Church.


Okay, here's Pam now: He looked wonderful! He was so happy and smiling and so glad to see us and I'm afraid I broke a mission rule but I gave him a big hug. He was so cute. He and his companion looked like angels; they were absolutely glowing. They had our 37 students all crowded around them so excited to see them, and I'll bet it was nice for them to see a whole slew of American kids, too. I kept thinking of Pam and I wished I could have plopped her in my pocket--I'm sure she would have fit--and had her see him.But here's a picture we took. We look forward to seeing him tomorrow. He said he was looking forward to talking to home, as well.
Please tell Pam how wonderfully happy he looked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

words of support